SPIRE Symposium, Thursday, April 20, 2023, Time TBD
Your writing, research, and creative works are important to the Hood College community! The SPIRE Symposium is a celebration of undergraduate student achievement and an opportunity for you to gain experience presenting your work to faculty, your fellow students, staff, and other interested members of the Hood community.
- Deliver a Talk About Your Research
- Gather a Panel of Students to Discuss a Course-Related or Research Topic
- Present your Departmental Honors project
- Create a Poster and Discuss Your Work in a Drop-In Session
- Display Your Original Artwork and Share Your Thoughts on the Work and Creative Process
- Performance: Music, Creative Reading or Writing, Drama, Dance
- Show an Original Film
- Provide a Demonstration of an Experiment, Technology, or Idea Pitch
- Support Your Fellow Students by Attending Multiple Sessions
Proposals will be accepted in early 2023!
Proposals will be accepted in Spring 2023! In January, the proposal form will be linked here.