Hood College is proud to announce a multi-million-dollar gift from Ruth Whitaker Holmes ’55, Ph.D. for the establishment of The…
The NeighborHOOD program Partners Program provides the following benefits to full-time employees of partner organizations and their dependents*:
- Tuition discount for graduate and undergraduate credits.
- Annual tuition discount of up to $15,000 for undergraduate and up to $1,000 for graduate students. For graduate students, this means up to $500 tuition discount available in the fall, and up to $500 tuition discount available in the spring.
- Students must be enrolled for both fall and spring semesters. Undergraduates must be full-time.
- Undergraduate students who also qualify for academic merit scholarships will receive the larger of the awards (merit scholarship or NeighborHOOD Partners discount) but not both.
- The graduate discount is not available for the doctoral program.
- The discount is not stackable with any other institutional scholarships or awards. It may be received in combination with need-based financial aid.
- For students with employer-funded educational benefits, the discount is "last dollar in" with the total received not to exceed the tuition charged.
- Employee eligibility must be verified by the partner's HR office each semester the student is enrolled.
- Additional fees (i.e. semester comprehensive fees) are included in the Neighborhood agreement.
* Available to employees once they have exceeded their employer's annual education benefits. For purpose of this partnership, a dependent child is one who will be claimed by the employee as an income tax exemption in each of the years in the partnership.
Individuals working with our partners listed below should download and complete the relevant employment verification form below to take advantage of the NeighborHOOD program.
Please note: the completed form must be signed and dated by the applicant's employer HR office to certify eligibility. For questions, email email@example.com.
Hood College is pleased to announce in conjunction with the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce an expanded and enhanced curriculum…
FREDERICK, Md., – Hood College has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE-CD) through…
Hood College, Frederick Health expand partnership, establish new dedicated nursing and public health location
FREDERICK, Md., – Hood College is proud to announce an extension of the College’s partnership with Frederick County’s largest healthcare…