Graduate Readmission Request

Readmission/reinstatement is granted into the same program of last enrollment, under the catalog in place at the time of readmission. Students who wish to be readmitted to a different program must apply through the Graduate School.

Graduate Readmission Request

Contact Information


If you require a time extension, please submit a written request to providing the following information: amount of time needed, reason for delay, coursework to complete and timeline to complete. Time extensions also require supporting statements from academic and/or project advisors.

If yes, please submit a written statement to providing the following information: reason for your poor academic performance and what your plan is to perform better if readmitted. Requests for readmission will be reviewed by the Graduate Council Sub-Committee on Student Petitions.