Hood College requires all students to complete important online training to comply with federal requirements regarding the prevention of sexual assault. In line with best practices, undergraduate students are required to complete alcohol education training. Required students are administratively assigned courses and then receive an individual personalized link by email to access the course.
This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your time here and beyond. Because it is vital you are properly trained, and to ensure compliance, failure to complete the courses by their deadlines will result in a hold on your student account (preventing course registration, ordering transcripts, etc.).
- Work at your own pace from any computer or tablet
- Courses will save your progress if you need to stop and return later
- Courses are best supported by the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (preferred), or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11+
- If you have any accessibility issues, please select “accessibility mode” once you are in the course
- Need more help? Contact EVERFI’s 24/7 tech support using “Help” within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com