2020 Fall Family Weekend
Join us October 2-4, 2020, for a virtual weekend of family, friends, and fun!
Here are some of the virtual events we are planning for you!
Friday, Oct. 2
- Easy Mask Craft Tutorial, hosted by Laurie Ward, VP of Marketing
- Tour of Hood’s new residence hall, hosted by Lanre Aribisala ’21, SGA Vice President
- Tour of Hood’s new library & learning commons, hosted by Toby Peterson, Director of the Beneficial-Hodson Library
- Hood Faculty Meet & Greet (2-3 p.m.), hosted by Dr. Debbie Ricker, Provost & VP of Academic Affairs
- Blazer Athletics Meet & Greet (3:30-4:30 p.m.), hosted by Dr. Sue Kolb, Director of Athletics
- Hood E-sports Competition, hosted by Coach Chris Leonard
-6:30 p.m. Rocket League, Hood Blue vs. Valparaiso University
-7 p.m. Overwatch, Hood vs. College of Staten Island
-7:30 p.m. Rocket League, Hood Grey vs. University of Montana
Saturday, Oct. 3
- Zumba! hosted by Blaine “Bj” Daisey ’18, certified Zumba Instructor
- Town Hall (10 a.m.), with President Andrea Chapdelaine and SGA President Lily Bean '21
- “Hood by the Numbers” Virtual Scavenger Hunt (1-4 p.m.), hosted by the Office of Constituent Engagement – prizes will be awarded!
- Hood E-sports Competitions (TBD), hosted by Coach Chris Leonard
- Hood’s Virtual Talent Showcase (7 p.m.), hosted by the Campus Activity Board (CAB)
Sunday, Oct. 4
- Morning Meditation, (10 a.m.), hosted by Rev. Beth O'Malley, Dean of the McHenry Chapel
- Hood Trivia (11:30 a.m.), hosted by the Campus Activity Board (CAB) - prizes will be awarded!
- Hood Safe Social Distancing Campus Parade (5 p.m.), hosted by the Student Government Association (SGA)
- Hood Bingo (8-9 p.m.), hosted by the Office of Alumni and Constituent Engagement – prizes will be awarded!