Undergraduate Readmission Request

Contact Information

You must have official transcripts for any coursework taken since you left Hood sent to the Registrar’s office

MAJORS:  You will be readmitted with the major active at the time of your withdrawal.  Should you plan to change your major, or in the case of undeclared majors, need to declare a major, you will need to complete the appropriate form available in the Registrar’s office.

Students previously dismissed for academic reasons must also complete the Petition to the Committee on Academic Standards and Policies for permission to be reinstated. In order to be considered for reinstatement as a degree candidate, a student must have completed one full-time semester at another institution and received no grade below a C, as evidenced by an official transcript.

Students dismissed for non-academic reasons must request permission to return to hood from the Dean of Students.