Report an Incident
Hood College is committed to establishing an environment where students, faculty, and staff can take full advantage of the academic and social offerings that support the health, safety, and well-being of all individuals. If members of our community observe behaviors inconsistent with this goal, it is important to immediately report concerns to the appropriate College department or official for prompt investigation.
Members of the Hood College community have two options for officially reporting incidents.
For immediate emergency assistance, including assistance for imminent harm to self or harm to others, call 911 or the Office of Campus Safety at 301-696-3911 immediately.
For non-emergency incidents, a member of the Hood College community can use the following reporting forms:
- A non-academic misconduct incident is behavior that includes, but is not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, hazing, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of college policies.
- To report a non-academic misconduct incident, please use this online reporting form.
- An academic integrity incident is behavior that is inconsistent with the academic integrity expectations of Hood College.
- These behaviors include, but are not limited to, cheating, impersonating another student, plagiarizing, resubmitting work previous submitted for another course, removing academic materials, or demonstrating a lack of personal integrity.
- To report an academic integrity incident, please use this online reporting form.