Information for Guests
- Guests must have a ticket to enter the Thomas Athletic Field
- Local guidelines require each guest to undergo a temperature checked and answer COVID screening questions prior to entering the Athletic Field.
- Guests should be in their seats 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony to maintain the schedule of the day.
- Guests must wear masks at all times and maintain social distancing. Chairs cannot be moved.
- Restrooms are located in the Volpe Athletic Center, Coblentz Hall and the Nicodemus Center. Guests must have their ticket to re-enter the field area.
- Seats will be filled by the ushers from front to back.
- Guests will not be allowed to go near the stage; a large video wall will be placed beside the stage for better viewing.
- All individuals are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Heels are not allowed on the field; anyone wearing heels will not be allowed to enter. (Wedges are allowed.)
- No food, gum or any beverage other than water is allowed in the athletic field area. Bottles of water will be available for all graduates and guests.
- No pets allowed; service animals are acceptable.
- Chairs will be placed six feet apart and cannot be moved, even to sit closer to a family member.
- Artificial turf can be 20-40 degrees hotter than the air temperature. The field does not offer shade, so guests and graduates should be prepared with appropriate clothing, hats, sunscreen, etc. If sitting in the sun/heat for an extended period of time will not be sustainable, individuals should consider watching the ceremony via live stream.
Additional questions can be sent to email@example.com.