Medical and Prescription Plans
Employees must be .5 full time equivalency or greater to be eligible for these plans.
UMR, a United Healthcare company
Plan comparison - Plan Year 2020-2021 (7/1/2020-6/30/2021)
High Deductible with HSA
Introduction to UMR
- Welcome to UMR
- Welcome: We look forward to working with you
- Introduction to UMR
- Provider network
- Hearing product discounts
- 10 Ways to control your healthcare costs
- Benefit basics
- In-network lab services
- Online services
- Maternity management
- Preventive Care
- Health Coaching
- Is health coaching right for you? UMR offers expert resources and personal support to help people with certain ongoing health conditions. You may be eligible to meet with a UMR CARE nurse if you have one or more of these conditions. Click here to answer a few questions about yourself and help us determine if this program is right for you.
Additional Benefits for Medical Plan Participants
- Teladoc for EPO and POS Plan Participants
- Teledoc for HDHP/H.S.A. Plan Participants
- Teledoc Behavioral Health - HSA/HDHP plan
- Teledoc Behavioral Health - POS and EPO plans
- Health Advocate
Pharmacy Benefits/OptumRx administered by RxBenefits
Qualifying Events/Special Enrollment Periods
If you experience a qualifying life event during the plan year, you may be able to make a change to your health care coverage. Please submit the change via the Employee Portal using the Life Events module (Menu/Myself/Life Events) and complete/return the Status Change form found below. Please contact the Benefits Manager for details.
All life events must be reported within 30 days.