- There will be no processional. Graduates will be given seating information the week of May 17.
- Graduates must remain masked during the ceremony and may not move chairs.
- To ensure the ceremony remains focused on our graduates and featured commencement speakers, some elements of the usual ceremony will be prerecorded and available the morning of commencement and within the context of the full ceremony in a YouTube recording available later that week.
- Social distance between the graduate and the president will be maintained as each graduate walks across the stage to pose for the commencement photo. (No hand shaking or hugging.)
- The College will have photographers to capture each element of the ceremony; a large video wall will also be placed beside the stage for better viewing.
- Following the ceremony, guests should remain in their seats until the platform party and graduates have recessed. Graduates will recess through the north gate, around the east side of Coblentz Hall to the Quad.
- Guests will recess from west and south gates, around the west side of Coblentz Hall to the Quad.
- To ready for the next ceremony, we ask all guests to leave the field as soon as they are able and to vacate campus no longer than 45 minutes following the ceremony conclusion.
- Restroom facilities will be available in the Nicodemus Center, Coblentz Hall and Volpe Athletic Center.