Forms & Resources
Applications & Forms
At Hood College we understand that locating financial assistance may be a major concern as you pursue your education. Because we are committed to assisting you in reaching your academic goals, we have developed the following forms with pertinent questions necessary in applying for financial aid at Hood College.
Download the appropriate form and return it to the Office of Financial Aid at your earliest convenience.
Forms may also be returned by fax at 301-696-3812, or by email to email@example.com, or via the US Postal Service
Our office can accept photographs of completed forms. Please remember to photograph the completed form on a flat surface with even lighting. Please remember to sign forms physically before returning the document to our office.
Conditions of Award
2020-2021 Forms (Verification for this academic year aligns with your 2018 tax year)
- 2020-21 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2020-21 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2020-21 Statement of Non-filing
- Veterans Educational Benefits Declaration of Intent Form
2019-2020 Forms (Verification for this academic year aligns with your 2017 tax year)
- Meeting The Difference
- Outside Scholarship Information
- Merit Scholarship Standards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Veteran Information
- Mar. 1: Deadline for all returning undergraduates receiving financial aid (including students who receive only merit scholarships) to submit the Renewal Application for Financial Aid.
- Mar. 1: Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA.
- Mar. 1: Strict FAFSA deadline for Maryland students requesting federal and state financial aid.