Forms & Resources
Applications & Forms
At Hood College we understand that locating financial assistance may be a major concern as you pursue your education. Because we are committed to assisting you in reaching your academic goals, we have developed the following forms with pertinent questions necessary in applying for financial aid at Hood College.
Download the appropriate form and return it to the Office of Financial Aid at your earliest convenience.
Forms may also be returned by fax at 301-696-3812, by email to email@example.com or via the US Postal Service.
Our office can accept photographs of completed forms. Please remember to photograph the completed form on a flat surface with even lighting. Please remember to sign forms physically before returning the document to our office.
Conditions of Award
2022-2023 Forms (Verification for this academic year aligns with your 2020 tax year)
- 2022-23 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2022-23 Independent Verification Worksheet (student born before 01/01/1999, married, graduate or doctoral students, veterans)
- 2022-23 Statement of Non-Filing Student
- 2022-23 Statement of Non-Filing Parent
- Veterans Educational Benefits Declaration of Intent Form
- FERPA Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- Meeting The Difference
- Outside Scholarship Information
- Merit Scholarship Standards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Veteran Information
- Mar. 1: Deadline for all returning undergraduates receiving financial aid (including students who receive only merit scholarships) to submit the Renewal Application for Financial Aid.
- Mar. 1: Priority deadline for submitting the FAFSA.
- Mar. 1: Strict FAFSA deadline for Maryland students requesting federal and state financial aid.