Find your fit at Hood College!
Students transfer to Hood College for a variety of reasons - whether you're coming to us from a community college, going back to school after taking some time off, or you've simply realized that it's time for a change, we're happy to help you see if Hood is the right fit for you!
Required for Admission
- Transfer Application
- Official transcripts from every college/university that you have attended
- Official high school transcript (required only if you have earned fewer than 24 transferable college credits)
You are welcome to supplement your application with any of the following:
- Interview - we would love to get to know you better! You can register for a tour and a meeting with an admission counselor here. During your visit, you will be able to talk about your educational and professional goals, learn more about which of your courses will transfer, and discuss financial aid options.
- Letters of recommendation
- Online portfolio
- Additional writing sample
Hood College reviews transfer applications on a rolling basis. Students can apply for the fall or spring semesters by the deadlines listed below.
- Fall 2024 Priority Deadline-April 1, 2024. Rolling admission will continue through August 1, 2024.
- Spring 2025 Priority Deadline-November 1, 2024. Rolling admission will continue through January 2, 2025.
Students who are applying for the nursing program are subject to nursing-specific deadlines. For more information, click here.
If you have any questions about the admission process, please let us know! You can reach the Office of Admission at 301-696-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Director of Admission