Hood College is a participant in the Davis UWC Scholars program, which provides additional scholarship funding for students who attend a United World College school.
Each year, Hood College is able to accept and fully-fund three UWC students. In order to be eligible for consideration, students must submit a complete application prior to March 1. Students who are not selected for the Davis UWC award will still be eligible for international student grants.
Required for admission:
- Completed Application
- Official Transcripts - We require official transcripts from each secondary (high school) and post-secondary (college or university) school that you have attended.
- Certification of Finances - If you will be applying for an F-1 student visa, you are required to submit proof of financial support. Proof of financial support can be demonstrated through bank statements (in USD) accompanied by an Affidavit of Support or International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA). If you are already in the United States on another visa type, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this requirement waived.
- Copy of passport - Please submit a photocopy of your passport photo page.
You may also submit any of the following to supplement your application:
- Additional writing sample(s)
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Interview with an admission counselor
For more information, please contact email@example.com.