Accepted Students' Day
Thank you to everyone who attended the April 4 event!
For those of you who couldn't make it, recordings and the answers to questions asked during sessions are posted below.
Recordings from April 4 Accepted Students' Day
- Art and Archaeology
- Biology and Pre-Health
- Communication Arts-Program Overview/Q&A
- Communication Arts-The Art of Skepticism
- Computer Science
- English and Creative Writing
- Global Studies
- Honors Program
- Law and Criminal Justice
"Hood Hello" with current Hood students
- Group 1 for First-Year-Freshmen
- Group 2 for First-Year-Freshmen
- Group 3 for First-Year-Freshmen
- Group 4 for Transfer Students
To view other recordings from our Accepted Students' Month programming, click here.