Hood College Password Management
Students, Alums, Faculty and Staff can change or recover their passwords and manage their password recovery options for their Hood account through Office 365.
Hood Password Requirements:
- Passwords must NOT contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least 12 characters long.
- Passwords must contain characters from 3 of the following 4 categories below:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Passwords will expire every 180 days.
- Passwords will support a password history policy setting of 5. This setting determines the number of unique (new) passwords you must use before an old password can be reused.
Change Your Hood Password:
You must know your existing Hood ID and password.
Reset Your Forgotten Hood Password:
You must have already configured your Hood password recovery options to use this method.
Reset Your Forgotten Hood Password
Manage Your Hood Password Recovery Options:
Use to setup or change your security questions and/or phone authentication.
Manage Your Hood Password Recovery Options
Still Need help:
Contact the IT Helpdesk. Call 301.696.3622 or email email@example.com
Are you ready to say Hello?
Choose a Pathway
Information will vary based on program level. Select a path to find the information you're looking for!