Using Hood College Printers
Printing to Hood College printers is available to all students who are enrolled for the current semester. Students can print from the computer labs or by using their own personal computer.
The IT department has implemented a secure print solution using the PaperCut application. All print jobs are sent to a secure print queue and can be released from any centrally located Canon MFD printer. The secure print queue is called HoodSecurePrint. For detailed information and instructions please refer to the pdf in the following link:
Hood Printer Locations
- AD Building First Floor, Room 118 next to the steps (Color)
- Blazer Hall First Floor, near the Honors Suite (Color)
- Hodson First Floor, Atrium Area (Color)
- Hodson Second Floor, hallway near room 212 (BW)
- Hodson Third Floor, hallway near room 315 (BW)
- Rosenstock First Floor, hallway near the front door (BW)
- Rosenstock Second Floor, near the water cooler (Color)
- Library First Floor, in the Computer Lab Area (Color)
- Tatem First Floor Kitchenette Area, Room 111 (Color)
- Tatem Second Floor, outside Moot courtroom (BW)
- Tatem Third Floor, Kitchen area (BW)
- Toll House, First Floor (Color)
- Whitaker Second Floor, Commuter Lounge (Color)
If you are having a problem printing, please contact the HelpDesk either by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 301-696-3622.
Are you ready to say Hello?
Choose a Pathway
Information will vary based on program level. Select a path to find the information you're looking for!