The fall semester is nearly here! Classes begin Monday, August 23.
Click here for the College's COVID-19 information related to housing.
On July 16, all residential students will be emailed their housing assignment and roommate information. This email will include a link for your residence hall and floor to select a move-in appointment. This is to ensure we limit the number of students moving into each building and floor to promote social distancing for a safe arrival process.
As move in appointments will not be selected until late July, students needing to make flight arrangements for move-in may email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to set up special arrangements.
- You are encouraged to talk with your roommate to decide what items will be shared (mini-fridge, etc.). Click here for a detailed suggested list of items to bring (and not bring).
- As much as possible, limit the number of family and friends who help you move in. It makes it easier if you pack items in bags rather than boxes, when possible.
- Dress comfortably, keep hydrated, and ask staff for needed assistance.
- When unpacking after moving in, recycle cardboard and other recyclable materials outside the residence hall, keeping the hallways clear for important fire safety reasons.
- Post your move-in day moments to social media with #HoodisHome21 and make sure you're following Hood on social media for helpful tips and move-in day coverage.
Follow hoodcollegereslife on Instagram!
New transfer and first-year students will select a move-in appointment time on Wednesday, August 18th from 7 am - 2 pm.
Returning students will select a move-in appointment time between Saturday August 21 - Sunday August 22 during times ranging throughout the day.