Hood College offers 824 students an exemplary housing experience in a variety of different communities on campus. Each of the six halls offers a unique living environment.
Please explore the pages for each individual residence hall to learn more about them.
- Memorial Hall (upperclassmen & honors housing)
- Smith Hall (mixed housing)
- Coblentz Hall (mixed housing)
- Meyran Hall (mixed housing)
- Shriner Hall (mixed housing)
- Blazer Hall (upperclassmen & honors housing)
Residence Hall Information
- A limited number of singles are available to seniors and some juniors on a space-available basis.
- First-year students and sophomores are required to have roommates; exceptions may be made for older students and students with approved housing accommodations.
- All traditional residence halls have computers available for student use. Blazer Hall has one PC per floor for students to use. There are many other computer labs on campus, as well.
- All residence halls have snack and soda machines.
- All residence hall rooms are wired for the Internet (wired and wireless access available). Emergency calls can be made from hallway phones at no charge.
- All residence halls have a large, flat-screen high definition television in the common lounge area, with cable television for groups to watch shows or movies.
- All housing areas have on-site laundry machines that are provided at no added cost to the student.
- Fees are available at https://www.hood.edu/tuition-fees