The President’s Club recognizes donors who invest $2,000 or more in Hood College in one fiscal year. Current members account for 60 percent of the funds raised from more than 200 alumni and friends of the College.
Gifts at the President’s Club level impact students by:
- Providing “silent scholarships” to every student on campus;
- Strengthening academic programming and the liberal arts curriculum;
- Enhancing career development through internships, study-abroad and research;
- Supporting technology in the classrooms; and
- Advancing the strategic plan.
|Benefactors’ Roundtable||$100,000 or more|
|Coblentz Circle||$50,000 – 99,999|
|Whitaker Circle||$25,000 – 49,999|
|Founders’ Circle||$10,000 – 24,999|
|Margaret E.S. Hood Society||$5,000 – 9,999|
|Joseph Henry Apple Society||$3,000 – 4,999|
|Martha E. Church Society||$2,000 – 2,999|
For more information on the President’s Club, please contact Caroline Jeranek '21, assistant director of annual giving, at 301-696-3919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to say Hello?
Choose a Pathway
Information will vary based on program level. Select a path to find the information you're looking for!