Facts & Figures
- 32 major fields of study toward bachelor of arts and bachelor of science degrees, plus a student-designed major.
- 19 programs of study leading to master’s degrees.
- 8 master’s programs can be accelerated as part of our 4PLUS Program.
- 11 post-baccalaureate certificate programs.
- A doctoral program in organizational leadership leading to a doctorate in organizational leadership or doctorate in business administration.
- Hood undergraduates hail from 27 states and the District of Columbia as well as 15 countries.
- 40 percent of students are either members of under-represented populations or are from foreign countries.
In fall 2021, total enrollment was 2,095 students:
- 1,217 undergraduate students.
- 878 graduate students seeking master’s degrees, certificates or certifications.
- 98 dedicated professors ensure a low student-to-teacher ratio, so students receive personal and high-quality attention.
- 97 percent of all full-time faculty hold the doctorate or terminal degree in their field.
- 134 part-time faculty and numerous adjunct instructors who are community scientists and professionals complement the faculty with their expertise.
- 11:1 undergraduate
- Average class size: 15
Updated August 2022